Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Gypsy Queen The "Boring" Hits

This post probably won't get many hits because of the title I chose, but it's going to help build up for the posts later this week.  You won't want to miss those.

Hailing from 2012 is a pair of plain color swatches and a framed mini relic.  I always prefer the jersey swatch to match the pictured uniform so even though I had the white originally, I was happy to add a plain grey swatch to the PC.


Some more mini relics.  This time from 2013.  The patch is numbered 10/10



I just won a player group break of Cutch for 2 cases of 2017 GQ.  The break will be tomorrow (release date!!!). Here's hoping for some good fortune to come my way.

The rest of the week's posts will play out as following:
Wednesday-Photo Variants and Short Prints

Thursday-All the /25 or less hits (This will be some insanely awesome cards highlighted)

Friday-All the 1/1s

Saturday - Colors!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Hope the break went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a glassworks box topper which paid for the slot. A bunch of base

    ReplyDelete