Thursday, July 20, 2017

Just A Lil Hope

It it is sometimes said all you need is hope...

I hope to see the Pirates make a serious run for the division.  They are playing very good baseball right now.

Above you can see a card I picked up a few weeks back.  It's a 2011 Hope Parallel.  Because it's from the Mike Trout RC flagship series, finding these are actually very difficult to find despite the high numbering of 60 copies.  There were some set builders trying to complete the Hope parallel sets.  Did I memtion that this card is from the 2011 Update Series which has Mike Trout RC?

I don't know what inspired this short lived parallel, but these pop in person.  If you have a favorite player from 2011, you should try and find a Hope parallel.  They're gorgeous in person.

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen one of those. Looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled one of these of a Nationals pitcher - can't remember who. I just remember how strikingly nice they look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the cards-I especially loved the Alavarez-AKA Cardinal Killer-I will blog them as soon as my company leaves in a week or so

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hope Diamonds are great cards. I only have one Jackie Robinson, pulled it myself in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Can't imagine how much it would cost to build one of these sets. I wonder how many collectors actually finished theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fantastic! I have a couple. Justin Upton and Ryan Roberts.

    ReplyDelete