Monday, August 21, 2017

Ginter X Goodies, Ho Hum another 1/1

I recently got a package from Chris at Sports Cards Memories.

He had shown off some of his box contents and thanks to my friend Greg, he pointed out who to contact in regards to his 1/1 Cutch plate he pulled.

Inside were 3 Allen & Ginter X cards that I needed
First up, the 1/1 magenta printing plate

Next, the base

Finally, the mini with A&G back
Thanks so much Chris for sending this to me so quickly.  Thanks also to Greg for pointing out who would want a new 1/1 Cutch for the PC.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you got them safely Brian! Thanks for the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo! Congrats amigo! Glad I could lend a minor hand in the proceedings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly live vicariously through Chris and his awesome box breaks. He sure pulls some amazing stuff. Glad you guys worked out a deal for this sweet framed printing plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Fuji...I do the same with your flea market bargains!!! I love seeing that stuff!!

      Delete
  4. I hadn't read his blog before, but will definitely be reading it going forward

    ReplyDelete