Saturday, March 10, 2018

Going Green : Speed and Demolition!!!!

For whatever reason, I thought Sandra Bullock was the hottest thing when I was only 12 years old.  Movies like Speed and Demolition Man were worn out in my old VCR.

I might be dating myself a little by showcasing an actress who is now 53.  Damn!!!

So....how about an English actress who was born of an Irish father who also has appeared in movies about speed and demolition?

I'm talking about Imogen Poots, the lovely actress who has appeared in Need for Speed and 28 Days Later.

Isn't she just lovely?
And because her father is Irish and she looks good in green she counts for my countdown of green cards and Irish lasses.


Arguing that Andrew McCutchen isnt the greatest power/speed combo to wear a Pittsburgh uniform will fall on deaf ears to me.  I wont listen to you.  Only Barry Bonds has more stolen bases than Cutch while hittin more than 150 HRs in a Pirates uniform.  Cutch however beat Barry for homeruns in a Pirates uniform before leaving for the Golden State.

Cutch is the Demolition Man with Speed!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't judge you for featuring Sandra Bullock in a post. 50+ women need love too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Imogen Poots in "That Awkward Moment".

    ReplyDelete