Monday, January 14, 2019

Impressive Impressionists

Topps is producing 5x7 cards online at an alarming and impossible pace to keep up.

I generally don't buy them and when I do it is pretty much always from eBay seller Twinsjake.

However, one recently popped up that I absolutely needed to have.

Topps Gallery is one of my favorite designed sets.  The inserts all look amazing too.  

The best of the inserts though is Impressionists.  
This one was snagged from a seller I had never dealt with before and arrived extremely quickly in a 5x7 toploader
 It is the gold number to only 10 copies. I absolutely love the sepia tones used for this card.




3 comments:

  1. Great looking card. I'm very thankful that I'm not caught up trying to chase down ever single card for any of my player PC's, because if I was... I'd probably quit. There are just way too many online exclusive stuff in my opinion. Then again... I'm not the target audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice. I haven't kept attention since the guys I collect aren't on the receiving end of the 5x7s. If they were I'd see them on eBay here and there.

    My only real gripe is how the heck to store them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, nice pickup for sure.

    ReplyDelete