Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Father's Day

Last year I wrote a story about why my dad is my hero and how he is the greatest role model to me.  I also showed off some Andrew McCutchen related Father's Day Cards too.  Go check out those cards as Cutch was a frequent athlete used for Panini's Father's Day release each year.
Last year after a brief hiatus of not being used for Panini's annual release, Cutch was back.  He represented the San Francisco baseball club and proudly wore his Cross armband as he so often does.


Proverbs 20:7
The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.

I chose to use this verse to help get me back on track with Scripture Sundays.


1 comment:

  1. One of the questions I always ask my students is who is their hero... and I always get excited when they say their moms and dads. My dad is my hero and role model as well. Mom too.

    ReplyDelete