Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Twitter Hookups in Red & Gold

I got tagged in a few Twitter posts over the past month and it resulted in 4 new cards added to the collection all seen below, all either red or gold cards.

These cards were awesome to add to the collection with half of them being limited to less than 10 copies

Let's take a look at each one and I will thank them each

First up is a card I received PWE from our very own blogger Daniel of It's Like Having My Own Card Shop.  This is the red foil 2020 Topps Fire card.

This is the gold foil 2020 Topps Triple Threads numbered 7/9 and features Bat relics and road grey jerseys. Brandon sent me this for an incredible price. Check him out   @bfcoach22 on Twitter.

I will always have a soft spot for gold parallels of Cutch in a Pirates uniform. ALWAYS!  Getting this limited print run (50 copies produced) gold border 1983 design of Cutch from 2018 Topps for $3 via PWE seemed too good to pass up.  Huge thanks to John for the awesome deal and hookup.  Check him out @ _JjOoHhNnZz_ on Twitter.

Topps Chrome is pretty cool.
😎Topps Chrome red parallels of Cutch in a Phillies uniform are cooler. 😎
John aka JohnnyBones aka Dr.Booo hooked me up with this red parallel /5
His twitter is @JohnnXf


*********BONUS CONTENT*********
I received a PWE yesterday after I had already scanned the above 4 cards.

One of my favorite player super collectors is JT aka TripleCrown24.  He has a huge Miguel Cabrera supercollection (over 2500 unique Miggys).  His YouTube channel and good presence on Twitter @itstriplecrown make him a fun follow.
He sent me the above 2013 Bowman Platinum Sapphire parallel.
The back shows how ****ing good Cutch was in his prime.


So there's a few cards I got over the past few weeks all through Twitter.
Thank you to everyone involved.

3 comments:

  1. That Chrome red refractor is awesome! As for Twitter... I still haven't dove into the deep end on that platform. I'm still just sitting on the edge of the pool getting my feet wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that people tag you and you’re able to snag new Cutch cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cutch Chrome red refractor. Single-digit serial numbering or not, it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete