Thursday, December 3, 2020

Orange + Giants = Good Combo

I know there are more Dodgers fans that read this blog than Giants fans, but that's not going to stop me from showing off a few Giants cards that I like.

I recently picked up a Giants card that made me go back and look at some of my other Giants cards.
This is a 2018 Topps Gallery 1952 Heritage orange parallel.
It is numbered to only 25 copies.

I do have a few other orange parallels of Cutch

Some of these I have shown off in the past.

2 of them I showed off in 2018 when showing cards numbered 12/25.  

You can revisit those posts here.
And here.
I also showed off a cameo of Cutch in an orange parallel here.

Many of them I haven't shown, which you can see below.
Here are 9 other McCutchen cards in a Giants uniform for an orange parallel.

Are there any color parallels you get for specific teams?

4 comments:

  1. I've always had a thing for all parallel colors, even though I think it is WAY over done by Topps & Panini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing a colored refractor that matches the teams colors... even the ones I don't necessarily collect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i made sure to complete the dodger team set of 2007 topps chrome blue refractor parallels, and i did the same for the 2014 topps red hot foil parallels. otherwise, i just pick them up as i am able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Gallery looks more like Randy Winn. Agree on parallel/refractor color matching team color.

    ReplyDelete