Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday Decoys

Is it just me or has it felt like Black Friday has been going on for a few weeks already?  

It seems like everyone has been having Black Friday deals going on from electronics to furniture to appliances in stores like Kohl's, Target, and Home Depot.

Maybe this has always been the case, but it definitely feels more unique to this year than year's past. 

There are a few things that I will be picking up for the new house today, which I am really excited about. 

Above is the 2016 Panini Black Friday Decoy parallel numvered to 50 copies.

Have you notice a surge of pre Black Friday sales?

4 comments:

  1. Basically all of November is Black Friday, I agree. Cool card - the shine looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been really looking... but I did notice Amazon had a thing advertising Black Friday a week or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of pre Black Friday sales going on. Great photo of the card. It looks good and the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think all of the BF stuff was any worse than it had been the last couple of years. In general though, it is much worse in the internet era than it was back in the old days before online shopping was a thing.

    ReplyDelete