Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Biggest Patch I own: 1/1 Nameplate Ginter Cabinet Card

A few weeks back I hinted at something big was coming.

Well...

Here it is!

BOOM!!!!!
This oversized boxloader Nameplate card is a 1/1 that was found inside a 2016 Allen & Ginter box.
I think it lasted on eBay for less than an hour before I was able to negotiate a best offer for it.

This card easily goes into being one of my top 10 cards I own.  I don't even know how I would be able to rank my top 10. Maybe I will attempt to make a list like that at a later date.


7 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Congrats on the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! Such a fantastic looking card! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I've had this card for awhile, but have been holding off on showing it because it's in a custom case that is a pain to take remove for a good scan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This card is insane. Would love to see where this fits in your top 10. Congratulations on adding this to your Cutch PC.

    ReplyDelete