Friday, June 15, 2018

Finally Got My Hands On The Jinx for $10 Delivered

This damn card and it's parallels has been a thorn in my side for 2 years.  I don't know why this particular card seems impossible to track down, but in terms of Unity Triple Threads relics this *&$%er has done nothing but annoy me.

In terms of "high end" relics go, it's kind of blah looking.  Just a decent sized black alternate jersey swatch numbered to 36.

Anyone who has ever opened a box of Triple Threads knows that getting relics to 36 is the equivalent of pulling a Dave Stewart 1990 Topps.  There's plenty to go around.

And yet here sits this card that I purchased for under $7 with $3 s&h.

Damn this card!!!

Damn the back of it and it's jinxing ways!!!

Don't make predictions Topps.

You blew it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Thanks for the good chuckle and congratulations on crossing this card off your list.

    ReplyDelete