Thursday, July 5, 2018

Just a random card...Throwback Thursday style

I am very short on time today as I am focusing on a fairly long post to write in addition to some great content over the next few weeks.

Instead I will just share this random card of Cutch wearing a Throwback uniform.

Like everything else Topps is doing there are parallels to collect.

We now live in a world where the inserts have multiple parallels.  It's not ok to just get a Salute card 1 in every 2 packs.  Now you have to chase the black, blue, and parallels too.

If you supercollect, that's four more cards to add to the collection.   I have three of the four by the way.  The red escaped me when it went for over $65 (!!!!!!?????)



3 comments:

  1. It's a shame the Bucs pair their Grays unis with the base helmet. You guys can afford blank helmets. Or pull off the "P" logo for the game. Yeeeesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly this is true for all the teams that use the throwback uniforms idea. I think the Cubs use plain black helmets when they wear the Negro league uniforms. No one else comes to mind though.

      Delete
  2. The parallels can be hard to spot too!

    ReplyDelete