Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Getting Ready For My COMC Plunderings

I noticed a few cards on eBay that COMC had recently listed and added them to my cart for Black Friday.

While in the process of browsing on my lunch break I noticed that I could make a GIF of Cutch using all the cards I have. 

I quickly threw this together and think that with a little bit of work and some actual scans of the cards instead of the screenshots that I could put an entire At Bat together including his running of the bases.

Leave comments below what you think.

7 comments:

  1. Really cool gif. I'd love to see that put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! What did you use to create it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally just took a bunch of screenshots from COMC and used my phone gallery app to "create gif". Then I put them in a sequence similar to Cutch's swing.

      Delete
  3. As someone who has absolutely no idea how to make such things, I think it looks pretty darn amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wondered how to make a GIF, this is pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. My head started hurting after watching it too long. Cool stuff though. Hope you find some great deals on COMC. I was hoping to take advantage of the free shipping special, but I have a card in my inventory for my Secret Santa recipient. Not sure I want to risk not having it delivered in time.

    ReplyDelete