Thursday, July 25, 2019

2019 Prizm

I thought it be fun to show off all my parallels from 2019 Prizm.  Prizm is my favorite unlicensed baseball product and I missed the past 4 years of there not being any Prizm product to add to my collection.

In my opinion, Prizm is better than Topps Chrome.

I will start off with the big one.
That is the 2019 Prizm Black Infinite 1/1

Below are all the others

So many awesome parallels with colors ranging from red to cosmic haze to orange donuts. 
Above are the snake skin (/50), Navy Blue Kaleidoscope (/35), and Plaid (/25)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these yet. Not bad. The parallel names always amuse me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lime Green Donuts and Zebra Skin are two of my favorites that i still dont have.

      Delete
  2. Black Prizm's never go out of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Are you looking for a legit loan?
    Have you been refused by your banks?
    You need money for one reason or another.
    You are sincere and honest
    You need a loan to pay off your debts, bills or
    carry out a project? You always have an opportunity.
    More worryingly, we offer loans from €3,000,
    fast and reliable, with an annual interest rate of 2%. We are reliable If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us(2%) For immediate response (Whats App) number:+917310847059 sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Sumiti

    ReplyDelete