Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Target Acquired

Back in 2017 I talked about how I was finally able to secure the 2009 Bowman Sterling Black Refractor numbered to only 25 copies.  A recap of that post can be found here.

That post followed my Gold and Base cards I got earlier that year which I wrote about here.

A few weeks ago I was able to get another top target card of mine is any 2009 1/1s.  Rookie cards I don't have are always my top cards I am seeking. 

When I was at the Phillies game a few weeks ago I had to step out of line at Tony Luke's (cheese steak place at Citizens Bank Park) to make sure I won this card.  It is the 2009 Bowman Sterling Red Refractor numbered 1/1.

It goes nice with the 3 Gold's I now own
It also pairs up nicely with the yellow printing plate I have.
Keep in mind that any cards produced with a chrome finish have their printing plates printed reverse.
It completes yet another rainbow for me.
How nice is that black?
And above is the Refractor.

3 comments:

  1. That's dedication! Stepping out of line to make sure you win a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the completing the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete