Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Cameo Like No Other

It should be no surprise that I like to collect Pittsburgh Pirates cards especially those that have a cameo of Andrew McCutchen.
While going through some cards to send Nate for our recent trade I discovered I had this 2014 Stadium Club card of Gregory Polanco.  There is an Andrew McCutchen siting in the dugout of this rookie card of "El Coffe"
This is the base version, but I am looking for the rainbow foil (/25), electric foil, gold foil, and members only parallels.  If you come across any, keep me in mind.



And in case you don't follow me on Twitter I got a Cameo message from Andrew McCutchen sent to my team that have been working 50-60 hours a week trying to restock our shelves during this global pandemic.
Now I'm secretly hoping someone books a cameo appearance of Cutch for me.  My name is Brian and my birthday is in September.  Please and thank you 😂

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome Brian!

    Do you collect all cameo cards? wonder if i should do that with hampton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put them in a binder for actual cameo appearances on a card ora name mention on a back. I don't actively pursue them to the extent I do the rest of my collection.

      Delete
  2. This is so awesome! Cameo is so interesting. You can find sooo many randoms on there...in addition to big stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameo is pretty interesting. Didn't even realize there is a service like this out there. $100 for a 1 minute video seems a little expensive... but if it brings a smile to a bunch of peoples' faces and you can afford it... then I guess it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would be a hard person not to like, wouldn't he?

    ReplyDelete