Thursday, October 19, 2017

All About That (b)ASS!!!

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Visit the official site here.

Breast Cancer will be detected in one of eight women in the US each year.
It is the second leading cause of cancer death among women each year.
On average every 2 minutes a woman will be diagnosed with breast cancer and every 13 minutes one person will die from breast cancer.
There are currently 33 million breast cancer survivors in the USA.

It's important to support the research for cancer.  Breast Cancer is often associated with the color pink so I will be showing off some pink Cutch cards.

In addition, you can expect to see some boobs with each post.  Who doesn't love boobs?

So let's start with what we're hoping to save!

I chose to show Kat Dennings again as the month goes on with Pink cards.

I'm such a fan of Kat that I felt it was worth showing her off again (as I did with Christina Hendricks yesterday).

There won't be any more duplicate appearances as the month comes into the closing days.

I still have the following set to appear: Britney Spears, Ashley Tisdale, Jennifer Lawrence, Ariel Winters, Heidi Watney.  There's still time to get some actresses/models you want to see appear.  Just leave a comment below.

I've previously shown off Mila Kunis and her ass when I did the 1983 Retro Pink Back.

Now it's Kat's turn.
Similar to the 1983 Retro Version pink back, the base cards for the entire 2017 Donruss have pink backs as well.


7 comments:

  1. Duplicate Kats. Now that is something for the PC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind seeing more Kat.

    I am not a fan of Pamela Anderson but I don't think you can do a series like this and not include her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With those two Girls...she'll never be broke. Good job...and, yes, SCC...Pam Anderson has to be included...HOF for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. She will be featured in a segment of Busty Minis that I will show off next weekend. Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete
  5. She's the perfect model for a Jello ad. Watch it wiggle... see it jiggle...

    ReplyDelete