Friday, October 20, 2017

It's the J Law

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Visit the official site here.

Breast Cancer will be detected in one of eight women in the US each year.
It is the second leading cause of cancer death among women each year.
On average every 2 minutes a woman will be diagnosed with breast cancer and every 13 minutes one person will die from breast cancer.
There are currently 33 million breast cancer survivors in the USA.

It's important to support the research for cancer.  Breast Cancer is often associated with the color pink so I will be showing off some pink Cutch cards.

In addition, you can expect to see some boobs with each post.  Who doesn't love boobs?

So let's start with what we're hoping to save!

Jennifer Lawrence is one of the highest grossing actresses in Hollywood these days.

She's been two main characters of fan favorite blockbusters.
Mystique

Katniss Everdeen
Ms. Lawrence is stunning as both a blonde and brunette.

Here we have a 2016 Donruss Pink parallel.  The yellow streaks really make this card look good.
The yellow streaks for the blonde Mystique appearance make Jennifer Lawrence look really good too.

How do you prefer Jennifer Lawrence?
Dark or light hair?  Comment below.

Also keep commenting who you want to see in upcoming dates.  I have Britney Spears, Ariel Winters, Ashley Tisdale, Heidi Watney, Kelly Brook, and Pamela Anderson scheduled to appear.  I still need about a week's worth of suggestions.

7 comments:

  1. Both. She looks good in both

    What about some Jlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice...may I suggest the Ladies of the Price is Right, led by beautiful blonde Rachael Reynolds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched Why Him? for the first time and I have to say I'm not a fan of James Franco, I am a big Brian Cranston fan tho, but that movie was pretty funny. And Zoey Deutch is gorgeous so she gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoey Deutch is a great suggestion. Consider it done.

      Delete
  4. Blonde? Brunette? It's all good over here. I love J-Law's long blonde locks but I dig the brown Katniss braid, too.

    I think Jennifer sorta resembles Marilyn Monroe in that last pic. And I think your Cutch card sorta resembles pink lemonade. Give Panini credit, they sure are colorful.

    Can't wait to see the rest of this series (especially Heidi Watney). If you're looking for more HOFers like Pam Anderson, I would suggest Sofia Vergara or Salma Hayek.

    Thanks for posting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blonde. But normally I'm more into brunettes.

    ReplyDelete