Sunday, January 21, 2018

Meet Your New Teammate

I have come to grips with the fact that my favorite player has been traded to the Giants.  I already have plans to purchase tickets for Andrew's homecoming in Pittsburgh May 11-13th.  It should be a fun weekend.

So who will Andrew's teammates in San Francisco be?

Well the most obvious is his Team USA teammate and franchise face Buster Posey.

Cutch has appeared on a numerous amount of cards with Buster before as Buster edged him in the 2012 batting title run.


Pictured above is the 2013 Heritage League Leaders celebrating the top hitters in the NL in 2012.

Now for the Topps Flagship release League Leaders card and six of the parallels I have.



Now for the minis, of which I have 3 (base, Gold, and pink)

In addition to a bunch of League Leaders cards, I do have a really nice Panini 9 prime patch card featuring Buster Posey on the front and Andrew McCutchen on the back.


Another of Andrew's new teammates is none other than the always goofy Hunter Pence.


I wouldn't be surprised if 2018 Triple Threads features Cutch and Longo in Giants uniforms as part of a new triple combo with Posey.  Topps never seems to have a shortage of McCutchen jersey swatches to chop up.

3 comments:

  1. The Giants are definitely pretty interesting with Cutch, Posey, and Longoria. Might be a few years too late, but that's an impressive collection of talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you imagine how good this team would be if they got the 2012 versions of Cutch, Pence, Posey, Longo, Cueto, Smarjzjada (No idea how to spell Sharks name), etc.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry Cutch had to hang out with those gross guys on that Heritage batting leaders card -- I'm sorry that Cutch has to hang out with Giants.

    ReplyDelete