Saturday, January 27, 2018

WBC Memories

I enjoyed the heck out of last year's World Baseball Classic.

It was awesome to see some of my favorite current players (Cutch, Arenado, Bregman, Adam Jones) all compete on the same team.

It was also awesome to snag all these Triple Threads relics from Probstein around Christmas.

I'm thinking that Cutch is going to have a monster season this year with San Francisco, batting atop that lineup and playing in stadiums he has had success in before (AT&T, Petco, Coors).

In the deciding game of the WBC tournament at Dodgers Stadium, Cutch went 2 for 4 with 2 ribbys.

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t realize WBC relics were made. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a soft spot for WBC relics. Can't wait to watch Cutch play in SF this season.

    ReplyDelete