Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I don't know about you, I'm feeling 22

Taylor Swift lyrics on a baseball card centric blog?
That may sound crazy, but Andrew McCutchen has actually had some interactions with Taylor Swift over the years.

In 2015 he reacted to a picture his wife, Maria Hansloven, posted on Twitter.
He also briefly used the song "Bad Blood" as his walk up song.

And of course his number that he has famously worn throughout his career is 22.  Taylor Swift had a song called 22 that climbed the billboard top songs.

So when I saw this 1/1 on card printing plate with a nice swatch of indicating it belongs to number 22 become available, I had to add it to my collection.
It's only 22 days until Opening Day!!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Funny! Nice way to connect the two in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s an awesome jersey patch. Wonder what part of the jersey it came from..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not I think it's actually from a pair of pants instead of jersey.

      Delete
  3. I was listening to Otis Redding's version of "Satisfaction" when I saw this post. Taylor Swift's dancing oddly goes well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutch is a very, very, very lucky man.

    ReplyDelete