Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Wanted!

I have had some luck with posting cards that I want for my collection and people helping me to track them down. 

Chris recently hooked me up with a small package about a week ago that completed my 2017 Topps Fire rainbow and I am finally going to get his return package out tomorrow.

Here is another card I am on the look out for.

It's a walk off celebration card of Sean Rodriguez from 2016 Topps Now.  The Pirates have a few of the most coveted cards from that set because of the low print runs. 

The reason I want this card is for the cameo appearance of Cutch in the background.

If anyone gets me this card you will be handsomely rewarded with fun goodies that fit your collection.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't dabbled in the Topps Now craze yet, but hopefully someone can help you out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep an eye out. I did however send a pwe your way. Hope its something you can use. Been awhile since I sent you one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't see one on eBay. Not even on completed sales. With the low print run, I wonder if these have been buried within all of the Topps Now collectors' collections. Best of luck in trying to hunt one down.

    ReplyDelete