Monday, May 21, 2018

Welcome BACK JHay

Last week I got in another new addition to the ever expanding Andrew McCutchen collection.  For a mere $30 I added an extremely rare (ONLY 10 PRODUCED) 2015 Topps Heritage Blue Back League Leaders card.

The card looks identical on the front

But the back features a blue back

Compared to the standard base color

With so many Heritage completists out there and the fact this card features 3 players, I wasn't sure if I would have to wait another 3 years or more before one resurfaced again.

It's good to have JHay back in the lineup.

4 comments:

  1. Guess I didn't know about blue backs. Hope I haven't missed on any lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see he's back. He was always the subject of a lot of Yankee rumors, but pretty sure NY is all set at 2B now. Hope he has a good season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weird non serial numbered parallels have to be maddening for you. Heritage alone has soooo many. Glad you nabbed this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few that drive me absolutely nuts trying to track down. I saw this one for $30 and couldnt risk letting it get away.

      Delete