Saturday, December 29, 2018

Atomic Yankee

Andrew McCutchen hasn't had many Yankees cards produced thus far by Topps.

There was a Short Print in 2018 Update, a Topps Now Postseason Wild Card Game, and an image of him wearing a Yankees uniform for a Topps Now Off-season signing (with Phillies logo in corner).

The only Yankees cards with multiple parallels to chase are his Bowman Best cards.

So far all I have gotten is the Atomic Refractor.  I will likely pick up some of the color parallels in February after the prices drop a little bit more as I have been spending way too much money on his Giants super high end releases recently.

The back talks about his April 7th game where he went 6 for 7 with a stolen base. His final hit of the night was a walk off homerun.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I didn’t realize he was in this set. Awesome! I hope he’s in a ton of early 2019s as a Yank so I can see awesome cards like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Topps featured him as a Yankee, but it's weird that the game discussed on the back was from his days in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete