Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Contest: Where Will Cutch Go?

Want an autograph of someone in the Hall of Fame?

Well, here's an easy contest.

Leave a comment below what team you think Cutch will sign with for his new contract.

If you guess correctly PRIOR to the day of announcement of his new contract, you will receive the Harold Baines card I showed yesterday.  This dual patch on card autograph is numbered 14/15 from 2017 Flawless.

If multiple people respond with same team I will randomize an equal number of times to the guaranteed number of years on his new contract.  (Example: 3 people guess Phillies and he is given a 4 year contract.  Those 3 people will be entered into the randomizer and the name on top after 4 random will be our winner).

So...lets get to the speculation.  What city will Cutch be playing for in 2019?

14 comments:

  1. I could be way off here, but something tells me he ends up in Cleveland. 3 year deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be optimistic and predict he ends up back where he belongs: Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping he comes back to the Yankees...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I predict that the Cubs turn to Cutch as a more affordable alternative to Harper. He provides the veteran leadership they're looking for and the quality bat that their offense clearly lacked in 2018. It's a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contest closed. Phillies official at 2pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow, I was just taking a shot in the dark!

      Delete
  6. Ah sorry I missed this. Hope he does well in Philly. Really enjoyed his short stint in NY. He'll always be a Yankees legend to me.

    ReplyDelete