Saturday, May 25, 2019

Tier One Player Break Results

I entered a player break for a few cases of 2019 Tier One a few weeks back and although I didn't hit any autos, I did land two relics of Cutch (only going to picture one below as the other is going to Adam from ARPsmith with my next post office drop off.
The single relics are plentiful (and boring) in this product.
I had been on a pretty successful run of getting good value for my case break price.  This didn't yield equal results as the pair of single relic cards cost me $24 delivered (about twice what the two relics are worth).  For a chance of one of the 165 on card autographs Cutch signed for this product it was worth the gamble though.

One of the /5 jumbo patch on card autographs recently sold for nearly $400.  That would have been a huge coup had I gotten that in the break.

3 comments:

  1. He was featured as a Giant in 2019 Tier 1? That's a little odd, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but I guess they wanted to use him for the very large San Francisco fan base since they weren't sure where he was going to sign when these cards were in the early soliciting last November.

      Delete
  2. That's the thing about breaks. Win some... lose some. It could have been worse. At least you got two relics.

    ReplyDelete