Monday, January 23, 2017

A Sneak Peak

Today I received a card in the mail which is one of the coolest cards in my Cutch PC.  I don't want to show it off just yet.

Instead I will merely show you some Topps manurelics I have acquired over the years.

Topps has produced bat barrells, bat knobs, fielding gloves, hat logos, etc over the years.  I hope they one day make some batting gloves.  I think that would be awesome.

Anyway here's some knobs

And here is a knob and barrel
Not very tough to come by, but the card I will show off in the future is incredibly hard to come by.

And here is another manurelic of the equipment kind




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to officially see it! I had never seen the manuknobs. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cards! Can't wait to see what you got in!

    ReplyDelete