Sunday, January 22, 2017

Scripture Sunday: Romans 8:28

Andrew McCutchen is an outspoken Christian athlete.

A few weeks ago, I made a commitment to the Lord that I will help to get his message out.  This blog seems like a good opportunity.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those that love him, who have been called upon for his purpose.

The above player issued arm band was purchased for a mere price of a blaster. Both Cutch and Josh Harrison have been seen wearing these style bands at games.

I showed off a card that shows JHay wearing his band earlier in year when I first made my blog.



2 comments:

  1. Nice armband - makes for an interesting oddball piece with a little extra meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony. I was thinking about getting the armband of both Cutch and JHay turned into a custom dual Booklet card

    ReplyDelete