Monday, January 9, 2017

Metal makes my mind spin

I can't deny it, metal may be my favorite genre of music. Play it proud, turn it loud. While Metallica is the headline group that many people think of, I was always a Pantera guy myself.  Cowboys From Hell is to this day one of my top 5 albums I would take to an island if I could only ever listen to 5 albums again.

One thingI never noticed regarding my Cutch card collection before was a small subtle change that Topps did when producing their extremely limited 1993 Finest All-Star Metal versions produced in 2013.

The produced the metal version upside down compared to it's original version.

Both versions scanned in the same way based on their backs.

Was this an oops on Topps or did they do this on purpose to distinguish the cards apart? What are your thoughts?

Lets look at that Metal Finest again


3 comments:

  1. I don't know anything about Pantera music, but the wifey tells me what we live about a mile from Dimebag Darrell's house.

    -kin (ifeellikeacollectoragain.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimebag has been dead for about 10 years. He was shot and killed at a concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read about it (looked into it after she told me that). Such a horrible and strange tragedy. I just meant that I don't know anything about their music.

      Delete