Saturday, February 16, 2019

Rizzo Remembers

Anthony Rizzo is an absolute class act.

He has won the Roberto Clemente award for his role in the community.

Last year around this time, Parkland High School had a tragic incident where 17 people were murdered by gunfire in a school shooting.

A year ago to this day, Anthony Rizzo made an appearance for the vigil the community had.  Details can be found here.

I have shown all but one of my Anthony Rizzo cards on this blog before.

Here is a card I got last summer that I never got around to showing off.  It's too big for my scanner bed to pick up the entire card.

It goes nicely with the other quad booklet I have featuring Rizzo, Arenado, Cutch, and Stanton.  The patch version is numbered to 5 where as the jumbo jersey is numbered to 15.

To see my other Rizzo cards click here.

3 comments:

  1. The one with the patches is super cool!

    I still don't own a booklet card! I think I need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizzo just earned a few points in my book. As much as I value community (part of my class is designed to help get involved with your community)... I really should take a look at the entire list of Roberto Clemente Award winners and create some type of collection on it.

    P.S. Both of those cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete