Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Crisis Week: Legends of Tomorrow

Picking up where the first three episodes left off in December for the five part miniseries, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Arrow delivered a great way to kickstart the climatic conclusion last night.

It all comes to an end tonight at 8pm on Legends of Tomorrow.

In 2018 Topps had an insert series called Legends in the Making.

Andrew appeared in the insert series as both a member of the San Francisco Giants


And a Pittsburgh Pirate


I've managed to grab a few of the parallel cards but still need a lot of them which can be listed below

LTM-AM (Pirates)
Red /10
Gold /50

LITM-20 (Giants)
Base
Blue
Black
Red /10


3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize there was an Update version of these. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Cutch Giants card might be the first LITM insert I've seen that really stands out. Every time I read one of your Crisis Week posts I feel like I've missed out on some great shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I'll be able to catch all of these episodes somewhere online. It'll give me something to watch on my February break.

    ReplyDelete