Saturday, January 11, 2020

Look at my hooves, look at my hooves

To conclude my week of posting only Phillies related cards to "celebrate" the Eagles only 2019 playoff game I am going to finish with a parallel that I was on the hunt for from the moment 2019 Prizm hit stores.

Yup, the elusive Zebra parallel.  This now put me at 20 of the 27 different parallels.

Whenever I see zebras I always go and think about 
"Look at my hooves. Look at my hooves."



Unfortunately my 4 year old niece thinks that this is the sound zebras really make.  Yup. True story.

When my brother, sister in law, and niece went to the Magic Kingdom, Riley met TinkerBell (one of her favorite princesses and Tink asked her about the day and her shirt (a multiple animal print shirt)

"Whats your favorite animal?"
After some seconds of thinking she said "zebra"

Tinkerbell asked the next logical question "oh you like their stripes?"

"No they make funny noises"

It would have been a good time for Tinker Bell to stop asking questions but she did the next logical question...
"What sound does a zebra make?"

My four year old niece started saying and giggling "Look at my hooves. Look at my hooves"


4 comments:

  1. Parallels are crazy, but I will admit they have some fun patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck did I just watch? Lol. Oh man... is this the kind of cartoons kids watch these days? It's definitely different from the Justice League and Transformers I grew up watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And 27 parallels is ridiculous.

      Delete
    2. Yeah evidently somehow she stumbled across an edited version of it on YouTube and fell in love with it. My brother was not impressed. Lol!

      Delete