Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Results Are In....

Sounds a little Maury Povich doesn't it?

I mentioned I joined a group break for Gypsy Queen.

Here's what I got for my $11


I think these Glassworks box toppers are absolutely beautiful.  If you have a favorite player in the checklist, I strongly suggest adding one.  The way they refract light in person is stunning.  This card made me break even in the break as these often sell for over $10.

I also got a miscut base card. I put a piece of blue cardboard behind it to show the snaggletooth cut on the bottom corner of the first card.

And 8 base cards.  You can see what it looks like above.  The back is below.

No other variants were won so I am in the process of adding them and the parallels now.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer. Just checked the checklist and there aren't any A's or Padres... and Topps didn't include Ichiro or Altuve either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a small checklist. Unfortunately the A's and Padres don't have any marketable superstars on their rosters this year.

      Delete
  2. I might have to get one of the Cutch box toppers. Everyone has been raving about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. They are the nicest box toppers that Topps has ever put out

      Delete