Thursday, April 27, 2017

Trade With It's Like Having My Own Card Shop

I will admit, I am difficult to trade with since changing my focus to solely be on Andrew McCutchen.  I have a lot of cards of Cutch, nearly 1700 unique cards.

Every now and then though someone will find a base card I still need or best case scenario, a low numbered Cutch.

Daniel came through in the clutch by getting me a Clutch Cutch.

Numbered 14/25, this 2016 Stadium Club celebrates Cutch's walk-off HomeRun against the Cardinals just before the All-Star break in 2015.  If I had to rank it amongst my favorite games of the McCutchen era, it would be my second favorite game only trailing the 2013 Wild Card Game victory.

This card is Clutch!!!  I had the base, but not the gold /25 version.

Thank you so much Daniel.  I hope you enjoyed your cards I sent in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment