Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Phucking Unbelievable

Cutch signed a 3 year contract for $50 million yesterday with the Philadelphia Phillies.

I don't have any cards featuring Cutch with current members of the Phillies, but I do have a card of Cutch wearing a white jersey with red and blue to give a helpful hint what he will look like as a Phuture Phillie.

Here is what the uniform looks like that was worn for the patch of the card.  It is the Pirates home jersey worn for Independance Day 2017.
As you can see the uniform is in fact a white jersey with red lettering and stars.

The front of the card features an image of Cutch tipping his hat at none other than Citizens Bank Park (Phillies home stadium) during a July 4th victory in 2016.


In recent years (2013 to 2018) Cutch has batted .362 at Citizens Bank Park.

I can't believe that Cutch signed a mere few hours after posting yesterday's contest.  It's as if he is reading this.

Anyway, two people correctly guessed Cutch would sign with the Phillies.

It was a 3 year deal.

And Gavin wins.


7 comments:

  1. I knew he wasn't coming back to the Yankees, but still sad to see him officially go. Loved having him!

    Good luck in your pursuit of Cutch in more non-Pirate uniforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!! I'm on a hot streak. I will have to run a big giveaway type thing on my blog soon to keep the karma balanced.

    Thanks for the contest, Brian!

    And thanks to Cutch for taking my advice. All the best of luck to him in the city of brotherly love. I hope he makes an appearance on It's Always Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Card is in the mail. I didn't get your previous package out so it went with the pink Judge

      Delete
  3. I was at least in the NL East Lol. Hopefully Phillies will lead him to the playoffs. I was hoping he would stay a Yankee.

    But I did crack up after he signed that mere hours of you posting the contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see Cutch sign a multi-year deal. Hope he has a lot of success in Philly. Congratulations Gavin!

    ReplyDelete