Thursday, November 25, 2021

Gobble Gobble


Today is a day for giving thanks.

Obviously there are some things that I am thankful for that go without saying.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful for my family and friends health.
I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with this year.

There are of course some less obvious things that I am thankful for
I am thankful that very very soon I will have a place to properly display my Cutch Cave.
I am thankful that my commute to work each day will save me 2 hours daily once I move.
I am thankful for Topps releasing autograph cards with turkeys on them because turkeys are awesome.
I am thankful for all the food I am going to consume today.

I am thankful for Ghostbusters: Afterlife finally being released which I will be watching tomorrow.

What are some unique things you are thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the Cutch Cave! Enjoy the movie, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for my Wife, Tracy. Without her, I wouldn't be here to enjoy life, and all that it has given us.

    Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for friends and family on a deep level but I'm also thankful for my "blogging family" that consistently entertains, amuses, and even teaches me on a daily basis. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for toilet paper and running water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That saved time on your daily commute is gonna be a real blessing!

    ReplyDelete