Friday, December 10, 2021

Holiday Triple Take

I have begun packing up all my base and serial numbers in anticipation of actually moving next week.  

I've had a lot of fun looking at all these cards hanging out in boxes and I can't wait to finally be able to properly display them all in the near future.  It's going to be awesome to have the Cutch Cave operational.

A pair of cards I came across were these 2020 Topps Triple Threads green (/275) and ruby red (1/1).

With nearly 300 1/1s in the collection, I knew I had some 1/1s in these boxes, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this ruby red as I don't even remember buying it.  

Do you have any green and red parallels in your collection?

Do you want to see more of my green and red parallels this month?

3 comments:

  1. Yes to more green and red this month. Remind me, do you have any 12/25 Cutch numbered cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis' the season. I have a few of both red and green parallel cards. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete