Friday, May 19, 2017

English Indie Rock Tunes are stuck in my head

Have any of you ever opened up a package and upon opening it you break out into song and dance?  Well that is what happened  when I opened up and saw this.

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby! 
Do ya do ya do ya do ya
Know what you're doing, doing to me
Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby!

The death of Chris Cornell has caused a great void in my musical pleasures.  Ever since I was 10 years old I listened to everything that Chris was affiliated with.  While going through the radio stations the other day I came across this band from England and now I can't get this song out of my head.

I don't even really like the song.  It's just so damn catchy.

I have many 1/1s of Cutch in my collection. Superfractors, Bowman Red Papers, Printing Plates galore, Patches, Logoman, Bat Barrels, Bat Knobs, etc

But one thing I didn't have in my collection was a Ruby parallel of the Triple Threads base set.....until now.

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby!



1 comment: