Friday, June 16, 2017

And All The Diamond Kings men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again

First up, the following zip codes should be receiving prizes from me within a day or few for the Top 10 contest I held.
85338,11572, 49002, 83651, 84043, 62450, 55110, 80020

The next wave will go out either Saturday or Tuesday.

Anyone remember that commercial a few years back where Cutch met Humpty Dumpty in the outfield?


I remembered it when I added my 5th parallel of the 2014 Donruss Diamond Kings insert.  And all the kings men...

I now have the following parallels
Single Season Stat, Career Stat, Base
GOLD press proof, Silver Press Proof

Here's the back for a recap

I miss when Cutch used to have a bunch of national commercials.
Some others included his 2013 The Show, #THIS (walkoff HR), #THIS (giving kids in San Diego souvenir), Plunder the Lox Sportscenter, I Play For October, and so many more.

Cutch has been swinging a very hot bat since moving down in the lineup to the 6 hole.  

2 comments:

  1. Bryan, thanks for the package today...it's much appreciated!

    Especially love that Boesch patch card.

    Tigers/Buccos 4 game series August 7-10...teams always compete hard vs each other!

    Thanks again.

    John.

    ReplyDelete