Thursday, June 15, 2017

Puzzles!!! Grrrr

I hate putting puzzles together!

I am not good at it!

I don't have the patience for it!

And in my life I have never put together a puzzle consisting of over 50 pieces.  Never have!

Fortunately for my hobby love, I won't feel overwhelmed when trying to put card puzzles together.  They are numbered on the back and fit nicely in my Ultra Pro pages.

The 9 card puzzle set looks exactly like his base card from 2012 Triple Play.

The back has some fun trivia too.

Baseball cards are fun.
Puzzles are not.

1 comment:

  1. My least favorite set! I guess because they pop up into all those repacks. I loved old school Triple Play.

    I don't think I've seen someone complete one of these puzzles, so nice job! I bet it looks great in a binder.

    ReplyDelete