Sunday, May 6, 2018

My 1st Official Giants Licensed Card

I am still waiting for my Topps Now walkoff cards to arrive from Twinsjake that I purchased as a presale.  Those cards are selling for extreme prices now so hopefully I will still receive them. 

A few days ago I received my first official Giants card of Cutch. 

What makes it better is that it is an orange parallel which matches Cutch's new team really well.
In the past Bowman put the numbering on the back.  This year they are on the front.

I will still be seeking out more of these parallels, but this definitely made a new reason to want more orange parallels in my collection this year.

On Tuesday I am heading to the Phillies game in hopes of trying to get some cardboard signed by either Cutch, Buster, Longo, or Bochy.  Should be a fun game regardless as the Giants have been playing good ball lately.

5 comments:

  1. I have the base of this if you don't. Hope u got my pwe as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twinsjake is good, you'll get what you paid for. I think his volume has increased though as more collectors have keyed into the secondary market for the on-demand stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that's a fine looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet looking cards, I need to add some Orange parallels to my Giants collection this year.

    ReplyDelete