Saturday, February 26, 2022

My First 2022 Cutch

I received my first 2022 card of Cutch in the mail yesterday when I got a Major League Materials jersey relic from a twitter follower @Mike_McKenna aka The 🐟 Farm

I feel like the design for this jersey relic would have been better last year.  Last year's Topps design had strange bars and depth that resemble whatever the heck is going on the left side of this card.

Hopefully there will be a baseball season this year and hopefully there will be some more Andrew McCutchen cards in Series 2 (hopefully with whatever new team he signs with).

Have you gotten any 2022 cards yet?

6 comments:

  1. I have not picked up any 2022 cards. Target was my main source of new products and it doesn't seem to be worth the hassle of asking permission at the customer service counter. If they're back on the shelf next time I go, I'll grab a blaster or a hanger pack of flagship.

    I hope this lockout gets settled soon and players like Kershaw, Freeman, and Cutch sign new contracts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2022 on the board! Congrats. I haven't gotten any yet, although an eBay seller sent me a 2022 Wander by accident (I sent it on to its rightful owner).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to Target last week and didn't find any blasters. Also looked at their website as well as Walmart... and nada. It's one of those things where I was bummed, but not that bummed.

    Where would you like to see Cutch land?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see him land in Cleveland or Pittsburgh. Cleveland because I think they could contend and don't have a DH/4th OF option. Pittsburgh for obvious reasons.

      Delete
  4. I just ordered some 2022 Topps off the Target site! With a gift card, which is the best way!

    I hate that Cutch has bounced around so much. The least he could do is bounce to the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered a blaster from the Target site back on Friday. The site says I should get it by this Friday, so I go that going for me.

    ReplyDelete