Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Another Dynasty?

The Giants had a mini Dynasty from 2010 to 2014 winning 3 World Series in 5 years.

With news that the Giants are still in on Bryce Harper, could they try to revitalize another mini Dynasty?

Andrew McCutchen hasn't been part of a Dynasty, but he will forever be linked to helping reinvigorate a love for baseball in the Steel City after TWO DECADES of irrelevance.

It's only fitting Topps used him in his Giants uniform for a product called Dynasty.

Dynasty is one of the best products puts out each year.  It features big bold on card signatures of living players along with big bold patches.  All cards are in one touch cases and sealed for protection.
When I heard that Cutch was going to be in a product like Dynasty I was EXTREMELY excited.  I have seen other player collectors load up on getting as many copies as possible.  With this addition I now know that there are 5 variations of Cutch.  This particular card discusses the rare heir that Cutch is in by hitting a trio of three homer games over his career.  Only Albert Pujols and Joey Votto have done that with him during his time in the league.

In case you missed my other two Dynasty cards I showed off already I have posted them below.  I still have a few more to reveal also.


4 comments:

  1. Dynasty is a great looking product. All three of those patches are fantastic. I'm pretty sure I only have one Dynasty card sitting in my collection, but it sure is a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dynasty is probably the best looking product put out each year

      Delete
  2. These are great. I like how they have different images on the card fronts.

    ReplyDelete