Monday, February 4, 2019

ToolTime with CarGo?

Carlos Gonzalez I like.

Carlos Gomez I don't like.

Both are nicknamed CarGo.

Only one got me super excited to add a dual patch/dual on card autograph to my collection of Andrew McCutchen cards.
This beast of a card was originally offered as a redemption (and I lost it for under $20) before becoming available on the secondary market and the seller holding me hostage at the price he was demanding.

At the time though I had gotten my bonus for the year and decided to take advantage of it by acquiring this beauty of a card.  I can just picture Cutch and CarGo being on a show together.  That would be pure entertainment.


Maybe not like this though...



I think Carlos Gonzalez is still an elite corner outfielder and can bring a lot to a team.

Where Will CarGo go?

2 comments:

  1. Heidi!

    Agree, I like Carlos Gonzalez more than Gomez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he returns to Colorado. If not... I wouldn't mind seeing him return to the East Bay.

    ReplyDelete