Tuesday, May 7, 2019

I Own 100% Of A Print Run

It was almost two years ago that I showed off 2/3 of my 2016 Allen & Ginter metal minis.  I had kept a close eye for the final missing piece to eventually show up on the open market and it finally did.

Behold the power of 3!!!
2016 Allen & Ginter mini metals
They were limited to only 3 copies, but I now own 1/3, 2/3, and 3/3.
It feels pretty awesome to be knocking out cards like this to complete print runs.  2019 releases have been pretty slow thus far, but I expect that to change as the season goes on.

9 comments:

  1. That's so cool! I would love to achieve something like this at some point. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's impressive! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! This is way more impressive than tracking down a 1 of 1 (IMHO). You're lucky all three were pulled from packs... and were available for purchase. Super cool bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations on a difficult achievement. A bit selfish, but very cool. It is even slightly more difficult than tracking down all 4 of the printing plates of a specific card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is awesome! I'm sure you feel "Charmed" with the Power of 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, we here at Stadium Fantasium are triply impressed for you and your three-peat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great is that? The idea of owning an entire print run is very appealing to me, it won't ever happen, but that doesn't mean a fellow can't dream.

    ReplyDelete