Thursday, April 15, 2021

The 1st Cutch Cameo of 2021 Arrives

As I continue to pack up for the temporary move with the in laws for a few months a handful of packages from Topps are starting to come in including the 1st Andrew McCutchen cameo card of the 2021 Topps Now season. 

Cutch made a cameo in the Jean Segura Opening Day walkoff.
I didn't scan the image as my scanner is already packed up, but instead just took a screenshot of the card and cropped out to show Cutch.  That's why it may look a bit like some rare Bigfoot low-res image. 

I hope you all are having a good day, New Jersey is getting pummeled with rain today.

5 comments:

  1. I was hoping Matthew Boyd would b e on the Tigers team card, but no...Maybe, one day, he'll get on a card like that..

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't speak for the rest of the residents in San Jose, but personally... I wish it'd rain a few more times before summer arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move & the in-laws thing. And nice new McCutchen card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep hunting those Cutch cameos! I was so ready for the sun and warmer weather here but the rain just wont stop. :/

    ReplyDelete