Monday, March 14, 2022

The Brewers?

I mean at least they're a competitive team
Mere moments after the announcement this image @jrdesigninc posted this recoloring of Cutch's 2020 SP Topps card.  The talent on the internet is amazing!

I have never been a fan of the Brewers.  That mostly was because of Ryan Braun and Carlos Gomez though.  

I actually like the current players on the team like Yelich and Adames. The pitching with Hader, Burnes, and Woodruff are fricking amazing too. 

We'll see how the season goes, but I'm more concerned about what number Cutch will be.

#22 already belongs to Christian Yelich. 
Cutch has had a successful time hitting in Miller Park as he has a .931 OPS.  He has 23 HR in 75 games played there.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see McCutchen catch on. I'll root for 'em in the NL. Yelich is one of my faves too, and their pitching is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trade has SAVE SECOND BASE written all over it. Front Row Amy and That Girl Megan are 100% legit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he'll be playing ball somewhere this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had the skills of some of these custom card artists. Hope Cutch finds a lot of success in Milwaukee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad he found a landing spot. Not so glad that he'll very likely be torching my Cubs' pitching staff a lot this year.

    ReplyDelete