Friday, September 10, 2021

A Masterpiece Addition

It's been a long time since I showed off some Giants cards of Andrew McCutchen and that's mostly due to my focus of Cutch cards is Pirates, Minor League/Pre Debut, Phillies, Giants, Yankees cards in that order.  

If I was to see an autograph card of Cutch I didn't own, the Giants are pretty low on my desire list. 

That's not to say that I pass on adding new Giants items to the collection though.

I picked up this WalMart exclusive Topps Gallery autograph of Cutch before we started our moving process.  It was in that monster box of cards I have been going through.  

Topps Gallery is an art based set that features a variety of artists to draw some of the most popular players in the game.  

Topps tabbed Evan Shoman to draw the Masterpiece inserts. 

There was a limited number of sticker autographs available of Cutch for this release.
On the back you can see that it is limited to only 5 copies in the top left corner. 

The Giants are having a great season this year and should be seeing themselves clinch a playoff spot in the next week and half. 

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking (hoping) the Giants will cool off... but they keep playing great baseball.

    ReplyDelete