Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Uncle in Ginter

I've been slowly trying to pick up the Andrew McCutchen Uncle Larry cards from 2021 Allen & Ginter, but I have also been doing it while staying in budget.  

When the cards were first starting to show up the prices were very high for the buy it nows on eBay. I maintained my diligence and patience and have been able to snag four cards so far.

Here are a few of the cards I have grabbed thus far.

Abive is the black border mini

This is the short print framed autograph limited to 25 copies.  When Topps announced Uncle Larry would be a part of the checklist and would have autograph cards I was hoping that he would have an unique signature for Uncle Larry instead of his standard ACutch auto.

Above is the hot box foil

And finally a relic card of Cutch featuring Uncle Larry

Have you ripped any Allen & Ginter this year? 

6 comments:

  1. Just ripped two blasters (breaking my own rule) a week or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The autograph is awesome. I wish the relic were maroon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One blaster. Zero autos. Zero relics. Zero Uncle Larrys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the base, regular mini & A&G mini?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one blaster. No Uncles (I assumed there'd be a unique sig also) but a full size Colin Moran relic...so that's something.

    ReplyDelete