Thursday, September 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Ms. CollectingCutch

My girlfriend and I have birthdays the same week.  Theyre seperated by a few years, but we typically celebrate our joint birthdays on the 3rd.

Her birthday is today.  We both have to work overtime and won't be able to do anything tonight.

My birthday is Saturday so it's more likely we do something over the weekend to celebrate.

Since she was born in 85, here are some 1985 inspired Topps (and 1 Donruss) designs.

2020 1985 Jersey Relic (prime patch) red parallel numbered to 25 copies

2020 Topps 1985 Jersey Relic (pinstripe)  black parallel numbered to 199 copies.

2020 Topps 1985 gold parallel numbered to 50 copies
2020 Topps 1985 design
This came courtesy of AJ from The Lost Collector

2013 Topps Archives (1985 design) Base, Gold Foil /199, Day Glow Orange parallel

2019 Donruss 1985 Relic
It is strange that Panini produced a card of Cutch in 2019 from his Pittsburgh days, but I'll take it.

That's all I have in terms of 1985 inspired designs sans one pink card I will be showing off next month...

Happy Birthday Ms. CollectingCutch

6 comments:

  1. Happy Baseball Birthday! ⚾️🎂🎁🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cutch patch card at the top is awesome!

    Happy birthday to you and your lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really awesome! Happy birthday to both of you. I'm in a similar situation as you. My "friend" and I have birthdays one day apart. She was born one day and two years before me. It's such a blessing because I'm terrible at memorizing birthdays.

    ReplyDelete